Weava Collection - Research on Mozart (Mozart, Mozart Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Mitridate Re di Ponto, first opera, Interesting Facts, Biography Online, Constanze Weber, six children, operas, kidney failure)
Interesting Facts About Mozart -Biography Online
- One of the greatest composers of the classical period.
- He married Constanze Weber in 1782. They had six children, but only two survived infancy.
- Mozart earned a substantial sum from his successful operas, but he was extravagant in spending and often ended up in financial difficulties.
- He wrote his first opera, Mitridate Re di Ponto, in 1770 when he was only 14 years old.
- Mozart Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ( 1756 – 1791)
- By the age of 6 he was writing his own compositions.
- He died of kidney failure and was buried in a common grave with little fanfare, though that was common for the time.