Weava Collection - Research on Influencer (Influencers, brand, audience, campaign, content)
The Power of Micro-Influencers
- it’s not about their number of followers–it is about their authenticity and how they engage with their followers; they trust the micro-influencer as they would a friend.
- Micro-influencers hit smaller pockets of targeted consumers who have a closer relationship with everyday people. This type of marketing targets small, localized groups who can prove to be valuable customers. Micro-influencers can also be more affordable, so marketing spend is considerably less with higher results. We even have the research to prove it — Up to 11x ROI
The Importance of Storytelling - FutureLuxe
- They want to see their values in your values and in your commitment to excellence; be inspired and intrigued. Storytelling is the most powerful way to convey these ideas.
- Above all, remember to create a full universe for your client. You are building the full picture around your brand. Marketers who can paint the pictures and create such personal relationships are well on the way to establishing long-term brand loyalty.
- Note the DISTINCTION.
- Make the message UNIVERSAL:
- story is what will bring your values to life and connect with the consumer.
- We know we are beginning to sound like a broken record here, but that’s rather the point: in order to avoid having your message fragmented because of today’s need to create multiple pieces of content across so many channels – you must CONTROL the message. Your hook must exist across all channels, no matter the execution.
- Be CONSISTENT:
- Your brand story must be based in reality, even if it is embellished. Narratives that veer towards generalities, explanations and abstractions, or which insist on telling their moral or meaning – are advocacies, not stories. They lose their extraordinary ability to stimulate both the feelings and imagination of the teller and the audience.
- A brand’s narrative can set a company apart in a competitive sector.
- Be AUTHENTIC.
How to Find Powerful Influencers to Win Your Audience - The Storyteller Marketer
- Reach – Will the influencer’s audience reach enough prospective buyers?
Relevance – Will the influencer’s readers LOVE your product? I’d rather reach 1,000 true fans, than 10,000 complacent buyers. Because reach without relevance is a recipe for ruin.
Reaction – Will the influencer’s audience react to your message in a way that will increase sales and maximize your return on investment?
The Dos and Don’ts of Influencer Marketing
- give them in-depth information about the brand to make it as easy as possible for them to help you.
- Sending a blanket email to everyone that has a blog is not only time consuming but will not give you the results you need. Instead you need a targeted approach and a clear strategy. Do your research to find out which influencers you would like to build a relationship with.
- Do your research and find out their interests so you can send a personalised message to each one.
- Do have a clear goal and objective
- Don't dictate how an influencer should get your message out there
- Do treat each influencer as an individual
- Do build a strong relationship with each influencer
- Do know your stuff
Influencer Marketing for CPG Food - TapInfluence
- Remove heavy lifting and repetitive tasks from your influencer marketing efforts, and get back to the high-value creative and strategic activities that set your brand apart.
- Target CPG food audiences, automate influencer campaigns and drive performance.
- With influencer marketing you can attract new customers, increase repeat purchases, drive customer loyalty, and maximize lifetime revenue.
Influencer Marketing In Real Life – Unlocking Online Influence eBook | Traackr
- You want to know if the audience trusts your influencer, values the content, and whether it (the content) resonates with your target audience.
- It has to be fun, and just genuinely interesting. If we’re going to do this - let’s do something remarkable
Top 5 Influencer Marketing Tips - FutureLuxe
- 4) Don’t Mistake Celebrities With Influencers.
- Influencers buy their audiences – so when you are choosing one, you have to watch closely for engagement, not following.
- to increase your chances of a campaign ringing authentic, know your influencer, interview them – and tailor the messaging to their voice.
- For instance, Plugged – a headphones company – just released an influencer campaign with the hashtag #FindYourAnthem. For this campaign, each Instagram influencer was asked to post their own life-changing music moment – their own “anthem”. That’s a focal shift that will resound smoothly, and capitalizes properly on the trusting relationship between influencers and their audience.
- 3) Personalize the Message
- Typically, micro-influencers would be industry experts whose voices are heard and heeded, regardless of the size of their audience. Even with smaller audiences, the message appears to be more relatable and authentic.
- 2) Watch the Numbers.
- Who is she? What does she like to do? What is her voice? Based on that, you will choose the most accurate representatives for your brand.
- choose Micro Influencers – a subset of real experts in a category – whose audiences are based on that specific knowledge.
- 1) Develop Your Customer Profile Properly.
6 Influencer Marketing Questions, Answered - TapInfluence
- 5. What’s the Value?
- The most effective types of influencer marketing campaigns are those built with a solid foundation of building quality content and the ability of the influencer to connect with your audience.
- 3. What’s the Most Effective Type?
- Influencer content, unlike banner ads, is truly evergreen.
What I Learned in 30 Days as an Influencer Marketing Manager | Traackr
- nfluencer marketing goals might also include number of brand mentions, share-of-voice, numbers of impressions or turning influencers into brand advocates.
- Align your influencer goals with business objectives
How To Do Influencer Marketing Right In 2017
- Set Expectations: What are you hoping to accomplish with your campaign? Do you want to drive sales, traffic, or create brand awareness?
- Determine Where The Content Will Come From:
- give the influencer is an outline and let them run with it. Tell them the message you are trying to get across, along with some requirements (like including a link or a hashtag) and give them the freedom to do what they do. It's best not to be dogmatic and to work together to convey your message.
- You need to focus and have only one goal.
10 Tips for Working With Social Media Influencers | Inc.com
- 10. Have actionable goals for influencer campaigns
- 3. Create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Look for influencers who match your brand's values, who influence your target market, and who will promote your product with passion.
- 1. Give influencers creative control.
- 4. Look for dedicated audience engagement.
- 8. Respect influencers' judgment
- 6. Sponsor influencer-run contests and giveaways
- Sending influencers to sponsored events is a common strategy,
- 5. Utilize influencers as reporters for your brand.
- Brands can garner a lot of attention by sponsoring exciting contests and prize giveaways which its influencers mediate.
- By focusing marketing activities around key individuals known to wield influence among a target customer market, brands can often deliver a more "authentic" message that is more palatable to "real" people than classic advertisements.
- 2. Engage influencers who love what you have to offer
- You want your influencers to feel as though, even if they weren't getting paid, they would love the product and use it all the time.
- "Influencers can act like 'reporters' for new product rollouts and events, spreading word about the new offerings on social media, with photos and videos.
- Make the relationship mutually beneficial by giving them credibility, financial reward, invitations to events at which they can network, products, and more
- 7. Build connections
L’Oréal Shares 7 Steps to Address Your Audience with Influencer Marketing | Traackr
- 7 key steps to engage your audience with Influencer Marketing
- Step 1: Be clear on your brand positioning and context
- Step 2: Find who impacts your audience
- It is also critical that influencers are aligned with the brand values and what the brand stands for. This, in turn, feeds the all-important authenticity factor.
- Step 3: Engagement through personalisation
- Step 4: Content collaboration
- Investing in long-term relationships with influencers over time instead of working ‘campaign to campaign’ and then leveraging this throughout the year will truly unlock the power of a strong relationship.
- Co-creating content is very powerful and enables brands to maintain authenticity and credibility.
- Step 7: Moving from campaigns to 'always on' engagement
- Influencers will always ask the same question. They want to know, “What’s In It For Me?”
- Step 5: Play the long game
- It’s important to create a relationship with the people you care about. What are you offering in terms of content and brand association? Personalisation is key because the WIIFM factor will be different for each influencer. Therefore it’s crucial to segment your influencer targets and create the right opportunities.
4 Successful Influencer Campaigns You Can Model : Social Media Examiner
- First, make your subject line straightforward and interesting.
- If you want to ask an influencer to review a product, you can try this:
- Finally, don’t assume they’ll work with you. Be sure to frame your sentences in such a way that you’re offering a proposal, which they have the freedom to reject.
- If you want to build awareness for your brand or a new product, consider reaching out to engaged and dedicated audiences through influencers. To make the most of that outreach, ask your influencers to use a branded hashtag when they post.
- #2: Build Brand and Product Awareness
- Reaching Out to Influencers
- #1: Boost Sales
- To encourage people to purchase your product, work with an influencer to promote a discount code to their audience.
- #4: Improve ROI
- Next, because it’s likely that the influencers don’t know you, start off by introducing yourself and your company/brand. Then tell them why you’re reaching out and what your goals are. Follow this with an explanation of why you consider them a good match for your campaign. Give them a reason to work with you by telling them about the incentives and the benefits involved.
- customize these templates according to your product or service and your offer.
- partner with mid-level influencers.
3 Social Media Tools to Identify Influential Bloggers - Jeffbullas's Blog
- Here are some of the tips you should keep in mind while attempting to reach out to the bloggers.
- Follow the blog, comment on wherever you deem appropriate, be transparent that you are looking for a review and do not be pushy.
- Blogger outreach is an initiative in which the blog owners try to reach out to the bloggers of the same niche and have them to market and promote your blog or business to their audience in an educational format.
- determine the bloggers social proof.
- 2. Develop a bond with them
- BuzzStream provides two core functions.
- It is not about you, it is about them. So you need to offer something of value to them.
- Follower Wonk
- Blogger outreach
- 1. Carefully select your bloggers
- Understanding blogger outreach
- A good rule of thumb is that the more retweets and shares there is, the more influential the blog is.
- a blog for a business website. It is a marketing platform which provides opportunities to enter into a dialogue with online users and create awareness. The main aim of the blog is not to market products and services, but to attract attention with inbound marketing by educating, informing and entertaining its readers.
- Go through the list and understand which blogs have influence with their followers. Then go and check out their blog and see what they publish. Is it topical, well written and does it have community engagement with many comments?
- social media tools
- Link building
- Perform the search on Google or Technorati and get a list of blogs operating in your category.
- Your blogger outreach initiative is going to fail if you are just looking out for easy marketing and aren’t really interested in building a long lasting bond with them.
- Managing influencers
Social Selling Best Practices
- Relationships drive social sales.
- Passion and knowledge foster credibility.
- When conversation flows between buyer and seller, the credibility and trust established often forms the foundation of an ongoing relationship.
Is Influencer Marketing the Next Big Thing in Online Sales? | OPEN Forum
- Explain what product you're trying to get reviews on, which channel, why you thought the person is a fit and what you're offering in exchange for a review.
Influencer Marketing: 10 Strategies for Getting It Right | Marketing Insider Group
- What is our brand’s message?
Who are we trying to reach?
What do we want our audience to do as a result of the campaign?
- Before you do anything else, ensure you understand exactly who you’re trying to target with your campaign, and what actions you want your audience to take as a result of it. Next, steer your campaign in the right direction by setting out “SMART” goals (as defined above).
- SET GOALS
Brands as Publishers: 15 Market Leaders That Get Content Right
- Talk About Product Not People
- To start, put yourself in your audience’s shoes. Ask yourself, What’s in it for them? Why should they care? What are they looking for? What kind of information can you provide (best practices, case studies, thought leadership, tips and tricks) that will make their lives easier and better?
- Write Stories, Not Sales Pitches
- Be Useful
- Ad campaigns come and go. Stories endure. Attract attention and build audience with content marketing that contributes to the conversation.
- Rather than focusing on the beverage itself, Red Bull’s “playground content” tells the story of the people
- By delivering content that is customized, filtered, and relevant, brands have the opportunity to build trust and loyalty with their audiences.
- create a universe within themselves through plot, vivid details, and compelling characters.
- “Brand awareness and sales are achieved not through traditional advertising, but by developing brand-relevant programs that help users accomplish the task at hand.” –
- Brands that use relevant, quality content to champion their customers’ (and their company’s) culture stand out from the rest.
- hires bloggers to attend events, record the pulse of the community, and write stories about life behind-the-scenes, complete with late – night gatherings at the ski lodge, underground music and fashion, and trips to Austin tattoo parlors.
- the company’s strategy is centered on what they call “playground content.”
- The stories that endure
- Chapter 1: Tell a Story That Matters
- most people still turn to friends when navigating purchases.
Seven influencer marketing strategies that work | Search Engine Watch
- Step one is establishing content guidelines for the influencer. This means providing brand education so they know how to talk about your brand properly and dictating clear, reasonable content expectations with creative guidance.
- 5) Trust the influencer to tell your story
- Step two is letting go of the reigns and giving them creative liberty.
- There are two things that brand marketers must do to empower creators to produce the best content possible.
10 marketing predictions for 2017
- 8. Marketers will no longer be duped by multi-device consumers, single customer profiles will rise
- Closely tied to personalization, journey mapping will become the basis for most modern marketing engines. Companies like Salesforce and Adobe are already investing heavily in this area.
- 7. Shrinking digital footprints will force marketers to rethink their engagement strategies
- 9. Live data will breathe life into the marketing mix
- Creating personas assumes every individual fits in a given bucket. Recognizing this is an old school method that’s no longer acceptable, brands will take a step back and focus on truly understanding the customer journey — content consumption, social sharing, purchase behavior, etc. — and then determine what those patterns look like to suggest the next best step for each unique consumer.
- 5. The death of personas will bring journey mapping to life
- Consumers are smart and they expect their world to be personalized.
- In 2017, cross-device targeting will take off, forcing brands to create a consistent user experience for each person so that no matter what device they’re engaging on, it’s as if they picked up exactly where they left off.
- Brands will seek out the tools to build custom experiences for individuals that are truly personalized, and this year they will deliver on that promise to consumers. Personalization will move from a buzzword to a fundamental part of the marketer’s toolkit, across web, social email and every other channel in the customer experience.
- 4. Personalization will mean more than just using my first name
- Gone are the days of exporting marketing-related performance data; the moment you push that export button the data dies. Instead, marketers will covet data they can access in real-time that provides “live” insights, making it possible to change course with speed - the speed of consumer preferences and behaviors today.
The Influence Horizon: 10 Predictions to Guide Your 2017 Digital Strategy Copy
- People Will Call BS on Traditional Social Metrics